NO PASS - NO FEE
We know that many people are unsure about their ability to pass exams, especially when they haven’t studied for years. However, our course manual is a superb publication widely praised by students and lecturers alike for its clarity and numerous practical examples of the points being discussed. Payroll experience is an advantage but is not essential as our course manual goes into great detail in explaining the operations of PAYE, PRSI and the Universal Social Charge. In addition, IPASS provides a telephone help line, available during office hours for all students where telephone support is offered on any aspect of the course content and indeed on practical issues which may arise in their workplace.
If you study our course manual and attend our classes and revision course, you will have the ideal preparation for passing our exams. We are confident that if you make an honest effort to study our course that you will be successful and you will pass our exams. We are so confident in fact, that we are now offering a “No Pass – No Fee” policy to all students who enrol in our Certificate in Payroll Techniques (CPT) or Certificate in VAT Techniques (CVT) courses as a classroom student, subject to terms and conditions which we believe can only be described as reasonable.
“No Pass – No Fee” Terms and Conditions.
Students who enrol in the IPASS Certificate in Payroll Techniques (CPT) or Certificate in VAT Techniques (CVT) course from September 2011 will be entitled to a refund of their course fee, less a charge of €50 to cover course materials, etc, for the relevant Stage or Part of the course which they are studying, if they fail to achieve a pass mark (60% for CPT and 50% for CVT) in the appropriate examinations.
The refund of fees does not apply to the Student Registration Fee or HETAC Registration Fee. Course refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- Students must attend at least 90% of the classes for each course term.
- Students must attend each class for at least 80% of the scheduled duration of the class.
- It will be the student’s responsibility to ensure that their attendance is recorded at each class by signing the attendance sheet beside their printed name on the attendance sheet. If their name is not printed on the attendance sheet they should enter in it block letters and sign the attendance sheet also.
- Students must attend the revision day course appropriate to their course of study. A revision day will be held approximately 1 week before the May and December exam sitting and will be held in a minimum of 3 centres (Dublin, Athlone and Cork) for the CPT course and at least 1 centre (Dublin) for the CVT course.
- Students must sit the first exam sitting following their enrolment date and if they fail to pass this exam, they must sit the resit examination held immediately following their initial exam date. Only students who fail all sittings will be eligible for a refund of fees subject to all other conditions having been met.
- This offer does not apply to students who enrol on our distance learning/online learning courses.
- This offer does not apply to fees paid for Revision Days.