Wednesday 23rd October - Dublin City Centre
Presented by IPASS in association with LearningCurve
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Early booking discount of €50.00 if booked before 11th October
- Do you know where conflict occurs in Payroll and HR and why?
- Do you understand the different personality types and how to deal with difficult people?
- Do you know how to communicate with different personality types?
- Do you want to improve your listening and questioning skills?
- Do you know how to delegate without causing conflict?
- Do you have a 100 day action plan?
If the answer to any or all of the above questions is no then you need to attend this workshop!
Dealing with communication and conflict management in a payroll environment can be stressful. By learning a few simple techniques you can prevent many communication and conflict situations from happening in the first place.
This workshop will provide you with the skills and techniques to deal with conflict in a positive way. It helps improve your communication skills and how to prevent conflict from happening.
Some key benefits from this workshop include:
- Identify areas of conflict in Payroll and HR
- Understand the difference between constructive conflict vs negative conflict and what causes conflict in the workplace
- Delegate effectively - understand how poor delegation skills cause conflict and develop a strategy for delegation - 6 step approach and the skill/will matrix
- Communicate important payroll and HR information - understand the communication process and how poor communication leads to conflict situations
- Understand how you should communicate with the different personality types and what are the barriers to communication within your Payroll/HR department
- Be able to use open questions and good listening skills to deal with conflict - how to get to the root of the problem
- Develop a 100 day action plain to ensure the learning continues after your return to your workplace - what should you start doing, stop doing and continue to do more often?
The programme aims to maximise participation from the participants in discussions, group exercise and practical role-plays. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action; what are you in payroll and HR going to do differently?
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Law Society, Accounting Technicians Ireland and other professional bodies.
Courses run from 10.00am - 4.30pm - tea/coffee on arrival, mid-morning/afternoon and lunch will be provided.
10% discount for IPASS members.