Dublin City Centre - Friday 18th May 2018
Payroll requires procedures to ensure compliance and accuracy. This course will provide the tools and confidence to create a payroll procedures manual utilising the template and subject matter covered during the day.
Aimed at.....Individuals who are responsible for payroll processes and managing the formal compilation of their payroll procedures manual.
What Will I learn? You will learn how to create a payroll procedure manual, based on CIPP's template, using your own compnay rules and prcedures, and current legislation. The theory and the associated legislation relating to all payroll subjects that are commonly entered into a manual will be discussed to ensure the attendee's knowledge is up to date.
Following this training you wll be able to utilise the informaiton to adapt the electronic payroll procedure manual to meet your organisation's requirements.
- Organisation and structure of the payroll section
- Job descriptions
- Allocation of responsibilities and duties
- Establishing information and workflows
- Identifying authorisation and verification requirements
- Data entry requirements
- Defining processes for starters and leavers
- Year-end procedures/li>
- Incorporating statutory obligations
- Setting payroll cycle timetables
“The course content and delivery were excellent. I look forward to undertaking future courses by yourselves. All together a very pleasant experience.“ Sally Crookes, Finance Officer, Mexborough Academy
Benefits of attending:
- - An opportunity to put your questions to a specialist payroll consultant
- - Small groups to allow time for individual attention and queries
- - A detailed handout is supplied to each delegate - an invaluable reference document
- - 30 day free telephone helpline service following date of course
This practical payroll course is being delivered by a CIPP payroll consultant who has unrivalled knowledge and experience in the operation and calculation of UK payroll.
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Irish Taxation Institute, the Law Society and the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland.
Courses run from 10.00am - 4.30pm - tea/coffee on arrival. mid-morning & mid-afternoon and lunch will be provided.
IPASS Member: €320.00
Non Members: €400.00