Schedule of Student Fees for 2017/2018
Course Fee (Classroom)
Revision Day - Optional
Examination Deferral Fee
Re-sit Examination fee
Re-check of Examination Paper (per paper)
Option 1: Paying your course fee in full at the time of enrolment the fee due is €1,140/€890 (classroom/distance)
Option 2: Paying in 2 stages: €800/€600 (classroom/distance) with enrolment and €400/€350 (classroom/distance) when stage 2 commences.
Option 3: Paying by Instalments: 6 monthly payments (dates are approved in advance once you enrol)
- Classroom students: €500 with enrolment and 6 monthly payments of €145 each
- Distance/Online students: €500 with enrolment and 6 monthly payments of €95
- The additional payments must be paid by credit card, debit card or by direct debit
- A fee of €12.50 applies to all missed or returned payments if paying in instalments
A 2% charge applies to all payments made by credit card
- Student registration is valid for 1 year from the time of enrolment.
- If you enrol in September your registration will expire on the 31st August the following year
- If you enrol in February your registration will expire on the 31st December of the same year
- ll students must be registered with IPASS in order to sit their examinations therefore it is important to note that if you are deferring your examination to an alternative date your student registration fee may be payable again if you fall outside the initial registration period
- QQI certificates are posted to students who can not attend the graduation by registered post. They will be sent to the address we have on file. If there is nobody at home at the time of delivery you will have to arrange to collect your certificate at your local post office. Failure to collect your certificate will result in it being sent back to IPASS and therefore additional charges will apply for posting your certificate again.
- Students who wish to defer their exam sitting must notify IPASS in writing, no less than 14 days prior to the examination date, together with the appropriate deferral fee of €75. Email or faxed requests for a deferral will be accepted, but faxed requests must be signed and the deferral fee must be paid immediately. No deferral will be permitted within 2 weeks of the exam date except in very exceptional circumstances. Non attendance at an exam sitting without deferral notification and approval will be treated as a fail in the overall results. A deferral fee will be payable for any deferral granted. No additional examination fee will be payable for the deferred exam sitting, provided it is undertaken within the next 9 months. All students will be automatically entered for the examinations, which are to be held immediately following the date on which they register. Students may defer their examination to the sitting following the one, which they would normally be expected to sit, or to the repeat examinations. A subsequent deferral will only be allowed in exceptional circumstances and students who wish to defer their examination more than twice will be required to re-enrol on the CVT course (a reduced fee will be chargeable to all students who re-enrol on a CVT course).
- Revision Day. The Revision Pack is included in the price of the course fees for distance/online students.