How Payroll Professionals can Influence People in the workplace
Can you influence your colleagues to drink some cod liver oil? As a payroll professional you will spend much of your time attempting to influence a variety of people including your colleagues and management. Developing your influencing skills will help you to deal with difficult situations and people.
The main aim of this training programme is to improve how you deal with people and influence them with confidence.
- learn and practice core principles of influencing professionally
- increase their awareness of the behaviours and skills needed to influence effectively
- understand what you need to do to further improve your influencing ability
- identify barriers to effective influencing and consider how best to approach current influencing challenges
- establish the impact of interpersonal styles and how people prefer to be influenced
- develop core tools to help you influence
- recognise your own communication style and how it impacts on others
- recognise the importance of effective questioning and active listening
- demonstrate the role of verbal and non verbal communication to maximise personal impact
- evaluate their current influencing style
- learn how to influence situations –the practice sessions; Practice, Practice, Practice
- have identified how best to apply the learning from the training course in their own working environment
The programme aims to maximise participation from the participants in discussions, group exercises, scenarios and practical role-plays. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action: what are you going to do differently?
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Law Society, Accounting Technicians Ireland and other professional bodies.
Courses run from 10.00am - 4.30pm - tea/coffee on arrival, mid-morning/afternoon and lunch will be provided.
10% discount for IPASS members.