Website Henry J Lyons Archeitecs
Henry J Lyons Architects is an Irish architectural practice based in Dublin City Centre. Our studios are located on Pearse Street, Dublin 2 and on Lavitt’s Quay in Cork. We have a team of over 250 architects, designers and support staff who work on building projects throughout Ireland and Worldwide.
Our work includes architecture, interior design, master planning and conservation projects. Some of our recent projects include – the new Central Bank Headquarters, the RCSI new educational building, the Criminal Courts, the refurbishment of the original Central Bank on Dame Street, One Molesworth Street (The Ivy Restaurant), the new Grant Thornton Headquarters on City Quay and the Chartered Accountants building on Pearse Street.
The quality of our work has been recognised by multiple awards from the design community and the construction industry, and the level of service we provide is reflected in the number of clients who return to us.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within the Finance Department for an Accounts Assistant with full responsibility for the Payroll function for a maternity leave cover.
- Calculation of 4 payrolls from start to finish. 250+ employees.
- Hourly worker, Maternity, Paternity & Parental leave calculations.
- TaxSaver ticket ordering and management.
- Bike 2 work scheme management.
- Pension/PRSA management and liaison with broker.
- Annual healthcare renewal.
- Monthly payroll submission to Revenue & payment processing to Revenue on ROS.
- Accounts Payable
- Entering invoices into Sage50 for all companies
- Seeking approval of invoices received.
- Reconcile supplier statements and dealing with queries.
- Processing and management of the month end payment run. Creating the payment file for the bank and sending remittances to the suppliers.
- Bank reconciliations for all current account & Sterling account.
- Adding beneficiaries to the bank account and creating payments on as needed.
- Adding payments and receipts to the bank account in Sage as needed.
- Revenue Returns
- Vat return – bi-monthly return for all companies
- VIES/RTD returns – quarterly return for all companies
- Third Level Qualification with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Part Qualified/Accounts Technician preferable
- Payroll experience essential
- Must have strong Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
- A team player with a willingness to assist within the department where needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- The chance to join the finance department within a dynamic architectural practice
- Highly competitive, flexible and fair remuneration and benefits packages.
- An award-winning city-centre studio, close to DART, Intercity, Luas and bus routes
- The use of the Cycle to Work Scheme, secure bicycle storage, showers and changing facilities
- Our program of in-house wellness activities including yoga, mindfulness and massage, and access to corporate gym rates at Trinity Sport
- The option to join our Social Club which organises monthly events including film, design and maker events, subsidised team sports, pizza evenings and other social events
- A young and vibrant atmosphere and respect for the work-life balance and workplace well-being of our people.
- HJL is an Equal Opportunities employer with a diverse and inclusive workforce.
This role will report to the Finance Manager.
Location: Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Term: Full-time Contract role for Maternity Cover.
Salary: On application
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Máire Goldsmith
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.