Website Merry Mullen
Job Title: Accounting Outsourcing Services Associate / Bookkeeper
Company: Merry Mullen is a full-service firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) based in Dublin 2 since 1945. We provide a broad range of professional services to a diverse cross section of corporate sectors throughout Ireland.
Job Description: Due to the continued growth in our Business this new and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Outsourcing Department. This position offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. This role requires a positive, self-motivated individual with superior organisational skills who can execute multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure a high level of professional standards.
Dedication to client service is essential to coordinating work for a bureau of clients in the following areas:
- Payroll Processing
- Monthly bookkeeping duties including input of sales and purchase invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts payable processing and credit control
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Complete Revenue Returns
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare Non-Audit Year-End Accounts
- Company Secretarial compliance with the Companies Office
- Work with Outsourcing colleagues to research software requirements for greater efficiencies and best practice
- Perform other related duties as required to support clients
- Complete ad-hoc internal admin duties such as timesheets and invoicing.
Location: 18, Westland Square, Pearse Street, Dublin 2, D02 F751
Term: Full Time (flexible hours)
Salary: Competitive renumeration and benefits package dependent upon experience
Experience: Preferably ATI and/or iPASS qualified, however we will consider applicants with relevant qualifications who possess very strong work experience. Minimum of 4 years+ work experience as a Bookkeeper or Staff Accountant with strong payroll experience.
Contact No.: +353 1 645 8100
Contact Email: To apply for this role please send your CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.