KBG are seeking to recruit a person to fill the above position.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:-
– Processing payroll for multiple clients
– Processing VAT returns for clients
– Processing RCT for clients
– Other bookkeeping tasks to include invoicing, bank reconciliation and updating debtors ledger.
The ideal candidate will have –
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferable in a face paced environment such as an accounting practice or payroll bureau
– IPASS qualification an advantage
– Excellent communication and organisational skills.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent time management skills.
– Experience of Payroll Software (BrightPay is preferred option)
– Keen sense of responsibility and commitment
– Proven aptitude in Excel and Outlook
Compensation and Benefits
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a dynamic and rewarding work environment. Some of our benefits include –
– Flexible working hours.
– Early finish on Fridays.
– Newly refurbished offices.
– Opportunities for continued training
Applications with CV to [email protected]
– 18 Railway Road, Cavan.
– Termon House, Longford Town Centre, Longford, Co. Longford.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.