Job Title: Graduate Payroll Technician
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading farming, food and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Nine Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking Graduate Payroll Technicians to join our Payroll Services Department based in our new offices inKilkenny. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development. You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organizational change and growth.
- This will be full-time permanent roles, which will suit recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in payroll.
- You will work within a team, in a busy payroll department and will be responsible for end to end payroll processing for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Full training will be provided.
- Ifac are focused on developing our people’s skills within all areas of our business, Accounting, Tax, Audit, Financial Services, Bookkeeping, Payroll and HR.
- We provide excellent training, support and the opportunity to progress and develop your career within our organisation.
- A third level qualification.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Term: Full Time
Salary: On application, see description
Experience: Proficient in MS Office
Contact number: 01 455 1036
Contact name: Head of HR
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.