The successful candidate, reporting to the Payroll Manager will be assigned specific payroll countries to manage and will ensure they are processed with speed and accuracy. Serve as a liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies. Audit employee pay records and reconciles totals by department, location, country, etc. Coordinates third party payroll system implementations and upgrades. Interprets pay policies, (e.g. vacation, LOA, disability, workers compensation, union contracts, government regulations, withholding exemptions etc) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly. Verifies compliance with country and state payroll requirements. May assist with audits of internal records, workers compensation, tax filings and related documentation. Documents payroll processes and procedures; may train payroll department staff. May back up other analyst’s duties and those who perform specialized tasks or activities such as stock processing etc.
- Consistently perform highly accurate and compliant payroll processing for their assigned countries
- Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker’s compensation records, accurately & timely
- Work with payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and review output
- Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders
- Answer employee queries regarding their payroll
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation
- Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management etc.
- Support statutory financial audit and data collection to assist with external and internal audits
- Perform statutory reporting for payroll
- Create Purchase Order within Ariba for payroll service fees, garnishments and taxes etc.
- Focus on identifying process improvements and payroll automation
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Work with internal and external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers) to resolve issues
- Analyse and provide payroll reports to management
- Assist with and answer questions for the Accounting team and audit queries
- Work with other departments (Tax, HR, Legal, Corporate Accounting, FP&A) to resolve issues
- Work with external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers) to resolve issues
- Guide and instruct payroll execution and controls
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role (Payroll)
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high quality work
- Fluency in another European languages is a plus
- EMEA Payroll experience is a plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world. At Autodesk, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and urge all interested applicants, including members of communities currently underrepresented in technology to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.