The Irish Payroll Association (IPASS) is Ireland’s premier provider of Payroll and VAT training and certification. We specialise in training which covers the operation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, VAT, RCT, PSWT and Employment Law.
An opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join IPASS as a Payroll Consultant.
The key requirements for this position include:
– attained the IPASS Certificate in Payroll Techniques,
– experience of resolving payroll queries,
– ability to research answers to payroll or employment law queries,
– excellent communication skills – written and oral,
– excellent telephone manner is essential,
– proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage, and
– works well as part of a successful and dynamic team,
– although not essential, lecturing experience would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in the following key areas:
– address members and students’ payroll and employment law queries,
– assist in the preparation, updating and reviewing of training materials,
– assisting in the development of new training programmes,
– support and promote the IPASS service offering.
This position does not involve the day to day processing of payroll.
Location: Dublin 12
Payment: A salary commensurate with experience is on offer and full training and support will be provided for the successful applicant.
Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Applications should be made by email to email@example.com to include an up to date CV.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 28th February 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.