Looking for your next Career Move in ARYZTA?
If you are looking for your next step in your career? Join the ARYZTA journey, with us you are in the right place to explore new opportunities that come with a large global organisation.
ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world’s number one frozen bakery.
Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together we play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business. We value the development and retention of great people in our business. If you are resilient, ambitious, a team player, and passionate about driving forwards your career with us, we would love to hear from you!
Title: Payroll Manager UK/I
Contract Type: 12 month – Fixed Term
Reports to: HR Business Partner Europe
Overall Purpose of the Role
This role is responsible for ensuring the delivery of accurate, compliant and timely payroll payments for the UK & IRE Businesses focusing on high performance and continuous improvement and support to its customer.
Main Duites & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the payroll team in the delivery of accurate, compliant and timely payroll payments for the UK & IRE Businesses.
• Ensuring the payroll operation meets service standards (including SLAs) within the agreed timetable.
• Lead and Guide the payroll team: Lead all human resources initiatives; coaching and mentoring team.
• Ensuring payroll delivery complies with all national legal and fiscal requirements and that all regulatory requirements are met. All external payments and declarations to be made in line with local regulation and on time. No penalties to be levied for late or inaccurate payments.
• Ensuring compliance with requirements in relation to internationally mobile employees.
• At all times ensuring complete compliance with company and country data privacy and confidentiality rules.
• Review system level controls and reconciliations, including payroll files and gross to net calculations.
• Responsible for review and accurate provision of payroll related financial reporting.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with ICS controls.
• Handle the payroll aspects of all external and internal audits.
• Manage tax compliance issues.
• Distribute accurate payroll service management reports for senior management and key business partners.
• Process Design: Maintain existing policies and procedures for all payroll processes.
• Manage business critical projects around Payroll function.
- Strong attention to detail
High sense of urgency and excellent analytical skills to define problems, identify alternatives and recommend course of action
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written/verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Negotiating and influencing skills
• Good networker – able to efficiently identify key change agents and influencers, to support & promote overall objectives
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years’ payroll management experience in a fast paced large multinational organisation, preferably min. of 1 year as Payroll Manager experience
• Certified Payroll Professional accreditation preferred
• Knowledge of end-to-end payroll systems and processes; proven ability to drive payroll processes and efficiency improvements.
• Knowledge of financial reporting and basic accounting principles.
• Comfortable working in an international, complex matrix organisation
• An excellent understanding of both the UK & IRE Tax systems is essential
• Experience in taxation of internationally mobile employees, is desired but not essential.
The position is based in our modern office in Grange Castle, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
To apply now please email your resume to email@example.com or call +353 1 4647518
ARYZTA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.