Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Company: Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading farming, food and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Nine Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll Services Department based in our new offices in Kilkenny. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development. You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organizational change and growth.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate end to end processing of client payrolls
- Liaise with clients to resolve their Payroll Issues.
- Peer Review of Payroll Processed by Junior Colleagues
- Strict Adherence to deadlines in the Processing and Submission of Revenue Returns e.g. RPNs, PSR and Payment of PAYE/PRSI/USC Liabilities.
- Develop good working relationships with both Internal and External Stakeholders e.g. Other IFAC offices, Clients.
- Coaching and development of Junior Payroll Team Members
- Close interaction with Regional Offices in relation to Client Payroll Matters
- Support Payroll Managers in the Set Up of New Clients
- Recording of own timesheets to assist in the billing of clients
- At least 4 years payroll experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably in accounting practice or a payroll bureau)
- Strong Payroll Software experience (Brightpay is preferred option).
- Worked in a Client Service Environment would be advantageous
- IPASS – QQI accredited qualification in Payroll Techniques
- Third Level qualification
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Term: Full Time
Salary: On application, see description
Experience: Payroll 4 years’ experience
Contact number: 01 455 1036
Contact name: Head of HR
Contact email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.