Website Harcourt Developments
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Industry: Property Development, Investment and Management
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary Package: Negotiable
Start Date: Immediate
Harcourt Developments is one of Ireland’s largest privately-held property development, investment and management companies. The group develops and manages office, retail, industrial, leisure and residential schemes throughout Ireland and the rest of the world.
This is a stand-alone position and will involve processing payroll for approximately 200 employees across five different companies, as well as assisting with the day to day HR activities within the Harcourt Developments Group. The successful candidate will need to be able to comply with PAYE, PRSI and Income Levy requirements in addition to preparation, reconciliation and submission of online returns to Revenue Commissioners and the Central Statistics Office. Familiarity with Sage payroll software and Time and Attendance systems is beneficial, as is, CIPD membership.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll for approximately 200 employees.
- Complying with all PAYE, PRSI and Income Levy requirements.
- Dealing with any employee queries in relation to payroll.
- Employee Relations, assisting with grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Performance Management.
- Assisting the HR Manager with Recruitment and Selection of key personnel within the group.
- Compensation and Benefits, Pensions, Healthcare etc.
- Assisting with Development and implementation of group HR policies.
- Providing guidance to managers to ensure consistent, equal, and fair treatment of all employees and keeping up to date with legislative changes relating to Irish, Northern Irish and UK employment law including industry specific REA’s and JLC’s
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum three years’ experience
- Payroll Technician qualification and CIPD accreditation
- Experience working within a stand-alone Payroll in a variety of industries
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels whilst working closely with the management team
CV & covering letter indicating your salary expectations and availability should be e-mailed to
LauraBrennan@harcourthouse.com on or before the 31st January 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to LauraBrennan@harcourthouse.com.