CAE Parc Aviation
CAE Parc Aviation
CAE PARC Aviation is a global business providing Resourcing, Crewing, and Technical Services solutions in the Aviation Sector. Our business provides services and solutions to our customers globally in the airline, aviation and leasing sectors. PARC Aviation is part of the CAE group, CAE is a worldwide leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
We are looking for a skilled Payroll Specialist who has experience working in a high volume payroll environment. The payroll specialist will be a member of the CAE PARC Accounts team and the role will involve working on both Irish, UK and European payroll. The role will also require flexibility in order to assist other team members to manage the department’s deadlines.
– Process of end to end payroll for contract personnel within Ireland, UK.
– Process of end to end payrolls in Europe with external 3rd party providers
– Reconcile tax and social security documents in different jurisdictions.
– Process and check of gross to net figures.
– Liaise with HR and Operations teams in relation to payroll preparation.
– Prepare payroll reports for internal and client reporting.
– Deal with telephone and email queries from Clients speedily and effectively.
– Promote continuous improvements engaging with service providers and internal teams to streamline and improve current processes.
– Deal with banks to ensure quickest resolution of any issues that may arise.
– Work to deadlines – daily, weekly, and monthly.
– Excellent numeric skills
– Excellent attention to detail required
– Pro Active attitude
– IPASS or Payroll Technician Qualification
– Excellent communication and administrative skills
– Must have problem-solving skills
– Excellent excel skills
– Ability to work on own initiative but also within a team
– Experience using Sage payroll and Sage 50 payroll is an advantage
– 2+ years’ experience working in high volume payroll environment
– Must have Irish and UK payroll Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a multi-award-winning company which is the global leader in its field. We appreciate all applications and your interest to work with us, however due to the volume of applications received only those who have been short-listed will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.