Job Title: Payroll Technician
Company: Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading farming, food and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Nine Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking a Payroll Technician to join our Payroll Services Department based in our new offices in Kilkenny. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development. You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organizational change and growth.
- Responsible for processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients.
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
- Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues.
- Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients.
- P45, P30 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers).
- Strict adherence to timetables for payments.
- Tax Filing and administration (P30 and P35 Filing via ROS).
- 1 -3 years’ experience in payroll.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent Time Management and communication skills.
- A 3rd level qualification.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Term: Full Time
Salary: On application, see description
Experience: Payroll 1 – 3 years’ experience
Contact number: 01 455 1036
Contact name: Head of HR
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.