Website Paycheck Plus
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award-winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. Our Head Office is based in Drogheda, Co Louth just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dundalk with easy bus access.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we are now seeking to appoint an experienced Quality Manager to lead continuous improvement of our ISO accredited management systems, specifically ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System) in Ireland and the UK. We seek a high performer who can work with Directors, Senior Management and the Payroll team to assure the definition, implementation and maintenance of ISO standards within our busy payroll processing environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about payroll.
ISO 9001 experience is essential. ISO 27001 experience is preferable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that Quality and Information Security Management System processes are implemented and maintained
- Management and investigation of any instances of non-conformance
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are managed and maintained in a clear, simple and concise manner
- Identifying, managing and improving potential areas of weakness, risk or non-compliance for the business within the payroll processing area
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Ongoing communication and consultation with Directors, Senior Management, Payroll Team and supporting roles to effectively operate the Quality and Information Security Management system
- Developing and or co-ordinating the provision of in-house training workshops to communicate updated processes to the Payroll Team
- Managing and reviewing internal KPI’s with the Payroll Operations Manager on a scheduled basis
- Preparing and submitting monthly Management reports relating to company systems, compliance and internal inspections
- Controlling and maintaining the company’s internal inspection and risk assessment schedules
- Identifying relevant legislative requirements
- Communication and consultation with the Payroll Team to continuously research and develop alternative processes, systems and tools for on-going improvement and efficiencies
- Liaising with the Payroll Team to ensure ongoing promotion of clients’ needs and requirements
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Payroll background within a Practice / Industry / Internal Audit Environment
- Experience of Sage Payroll and Megapay an advantage
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Extensive experience of developing and maintaining ISO compliant management systems
- ISO 9001 :2015 Quality Management System Experience
- ISO 27001:2017 Information Security Management System Experience (Optional)
- Internal Auditor training (Optional)
- Excellent communication and Team player skills
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
- Flexible working patterns will be considered
We are looking for people with proven payroll experience within a Practice / Industry / Internal Audit Environment or similar environment. If you take pride in a job well done and want to be part of our winning team, please send a cover letter detailing the key attributes you possess to be considered for the role as Quality Manager to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.