Reporting to: Senior Manager, Payroll
Base: Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2 / Home working
Contract type: Full time / Specified Purpose Contract
Crowe is a leading business advisory and accountancy firm, ranking among the top 10 Firms in Ireland.
We are now seeking to recruit a Senior Payroll Operator to cover maternity leave. This would be a specified, fixed term contract for a period of up to nine months.
Crowe provides a flexible working environment. This position offers an agile, flexible working arrangement to anyone wishing to work part-time from home. This is an ideal role for someone who has a least two plus years’ experience in a similar role.
Crowe offers a full suite of payroll services to our clients. Therefore, the post holder will work with a variety of clients and deliver payroll services on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis. We are seeking an enthusiastic, high-performing candidate with strong numerical skills, common sense and enjoys working in fast paced, dynamic team
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Administers multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Provide a confidential support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters and queries.
- Fully understand and implement all relevant Irish payroll deductions such as USC, PAYE and PRSI in order to administer accurate payroll runs.
- Fully support all Payroll and department team activities to ensure the deadlines are met and up to date knowledge of this sector is maintained at all times.
- Be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the Firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
Essential Knowledge & Skills: –
- IPASS qualified – must be aware of PAYE modernization with 2 plus years’ experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of payroll processes.
- Must have proven strong numerical skills and proven basic excel
- Must enjoy multitasking, dealing with a variety of project and jobs at one time.
- Natural attention to detail.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at any one time.
Essential competencies: –
- Results driven: Proven ability to focus on performance, meeting deadlines and producing results
- Self-Management: Displays self-control, confidentiality, confidence and resilience.
- Self-Development: Evidence of enthusiasm and keeps abreast of developments in this sector.
- Initiative: A proven decision maker, evidence of sound judgement and common sense.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.