Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. We believe in offering our clients a first-class service focusing on their specific needs with our specialist tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law. We are looking for additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to assist us in our growing business. Third level degree, Accountancy qualification, IPASS Accreditation or similar is essential for role as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
Senior Payroll Specialist
Answerable to the Payroll Team Manager / Operations Director, the ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience within a Practice / Bureau / Shared Service Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation and Processing payrolls on behalf of key clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Ensure compliance, data protection, audit and control risk within the function
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with our existing global client base.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, SARP, Share Options, Benefits etc
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability prioritise and manage a team
- Regular auditing of documentation to ensure compliance with regulations
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- Ensuring compliance with all internal controls, KPIs, budgets and other financial and quality control matters
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
- Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
- Education Bursary is available to employees on a case by case basis.
We are looking for people with proven experience in a practice / payroll bureau or similar environment. If you are passionate about payroll, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of our winning team, please fill out the form below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.