About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Payroll Administrator will be required to support the payroll team in processing TMF’s client’s payroll as well as all associated administrative tasks. The Payroll Administrator will support and work with less and more experienced colleagues ensuring an efficient, professional and high quality service is provided to the client in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls, remittances and filings with appropriate tax authorities/pension providers as required and payments to employees;
- Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client task;
- Performing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed consistently and in full for each payroll cycle;
- Performing basic tasks in compliance with employment legislation, data protection and control risk within payroll function;
- Uses TMF’s payroll software effectively
- Maintains relevant databases, client records and other tracking tools as required
- Performing basic tasks to support payroll audits, central statistics office and other requirements;
- Aid in processing, payment, reconciliation and reporting of benefits (e.g. Health Insurance, Pension, Share Awards etc.) as required;
- Perform basic standard defined tasks to on-board new clients;
- Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll and tax legislation;
- Participates in payroll related projects when required to do so.
- Provides administrative support to the payroll team as required
- Attends client meetings as required
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably expected for the role
- IPASS/CIPP, or equivalent qualification, or willingness to study towards the qualification
- Some experience in a fast paced, high volume payroll position,
- A detailed knowledge of Paye As You Earn (including Benefits in Kind) and PRSI/NI,
- Familiarity with Revenue’s online service and the bank transfer processes,
- Experience with payroll systems e.g. Sage MicroPay, STAR & Microsoft office packages or willingness to learn to use payroll systems
- Statistical reporting experience,
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities,
- Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organise themselves,
- Able to articulate and communicate with clients in a concise and professional manner
What is in it for you?
- Stable employment;
- Flexi-time and remote working;
- An international and dynamic environment;
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance;
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities;
- Free language courses;
- Exceptional people and atmosphere;
- Christmas and occasional gifts;
- Charity work.