Dublin City Centre - Thurs 26th April 2018
Designed to give delegates clarity and confidence about how to process the P11D, P11Db forms, PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSA) and net to gross calculations.
Individuals responsible for designing and implementing an effective expenses and benefits policy, as well as completing and submitting the relevant annual returns.
What Will I learn? You will learn the complexities and statutory rules for tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) treatment of expense payments and benefits in kind, enabling you to appreciate the numerous challenges and common errors in calculation notional values. The course also covers the correct completion of the annual returns.
You will gain the knowledge and confidence to calculate and report the value of benefits correctly, reduction the risk of HMRC finding discrepancies that could lead to severe fines and penalties.
- Statutory requirements and implications
- Common errors when calculating company cars and fuel
- Beneficial loans
- Travel and subsistence expenses
- Other expenses
- Vouchers/credit cards/tokens
- Gifts and awards
- Retirement benefits
- Salary sacrifice and tax/NICs changes from April 2017
- Flexible benefits schemes
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE) settlement agreements
- Taxed award schemes
- Grossing up from net payment
- Key forms and dates
- Penalties and fines
"Having been given the responsibility of producing P11D's for my employers next year, this course covered everything I needed to know. I have attended a few courses run by CIPP and the trainer on each occasion was always fully committed to ensuring that the students fully understand the current section before moving onto the next, and will go over the same section again if you are still unsure.” Jane Foster MCIPPdip, payroll coordinator, Police Mutual Assurance Society Ltd
Benefits of attending:
- - An opportunity to put your questions to a specialist payroll consultant
- - Small groups to allow time for individual attention and queries
- - A detailed handout is supplied to each delegate - an invaluable reference document
- - 30 day free telephone helpline service following date of course
This practical payroll course is being delivered by a CIPP payroll consultant who has unrivalled knowledge and experience in the operation and calculation of UK payroll.
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Irish Taxation Institute, the Law Society and the Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland.
Courses run from 10.00am - 4.30pm - tea/coffee on arrival. mid-morning & mid-afternoon and lunch will be provided.
IPASS Member: €320.00
Non Members: €400.00