Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist (Flight Operations) to join our Flight Operations team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, you will work as part of a busy team. You will have the opportunity to make recommendations, initiate, drive and document payroll process improvement projects with a continuous view to increase the efficiency of the function.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager – Flight Operations, the successful candidate will be an important member of a small and dynamic team and be responsible for:
– Preparation of monthly pay for our 5,500 pilots.
– Assist with the development and integration of the new payroll system.
– Responsible for the day to day administration of the pilot pay roll system
– Assist with implementation of the Pilot Pay Agreements
– Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external auditors.
– Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
– Drive efficiencies and process improvements
– Manage the pay roll Zendesk query to ensure employee emailed questions and requests are answered in a timely manner and dealt with appropriately.
– Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and future forecasts for Flight Operations Department
– Ad hoc projects for the senior management of the Operations Department
– IPASS Qualification and previous payroll experience in a busy and dynamic company.
– A proven capability for successful project management
– User experience with: SAP, REITEACH, and Netline
– A proven experience with reporting and data analytics tools
– Excellent excel skills
– Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
– Proven focus on continuous improvement
– Deadline driven, and results focused
– Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
– Airline experience beneficial but not a prerequisite.
– Excellent analytical skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.
Competitive salary and staff travel benefits.
Apply onliine: https://ryanair.workable.com/jobs/1080618
To apply for this job please visit ryanair.workable.com.