Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading farming, food and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Nine Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking a Payroll Manager to join our Payroll Services Department based in our new offices in Kilkenny. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development. You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organizational change and growth.
- Manage and oversee the workflow of the payroll team i.e. reviewing work, allocating workload, managing resources and assessing performance
- Responsible for a portfolio of client payrolls
- Develop good working relationships with both Internal and External Stakeholders e.g. Other IFAC offices, Clients.
- Coaching and development of Payroll Team Members
- Close interaction with Regional Offices in relation to Client Payroll Matters
- Support team members in setting up of New Clients, addressing issues that arise.
- Strict Adherence to deadlines in the Processing and Submission of Revenue Returns e.g. RPNs, PSR and Payment of PAYE/PRSI/USC Liabilities.
- IPASS – QQI accredited qualification in Payroll Techniques
- Third Level qualification
- At least 4 years payroll management experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably in accounting practice or a payroll bureau)
- Strong Payroll Software experience (Brightpay is preferred option).
Worked in a Client Service Environment would be advantageous
- Good planning and organizational skills with excellent time management
- Team player
- Customer focused and relationship focused
- Keen sense of responsibility and commitment;
- A high degree of initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Term: Full Time
Salary: On application, see description
Experience: 4 years plus Payroll Experience, preferably Brightpay.
Contact number: 01 455 1036
Contact name: Head of HR
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.