What qualification will I obtain?
Successful students will obtain the Certificate in Payroll Techniques which is accredited by QQI Higher Education, Level 6 Special Purpose qualification on the National Framework of Qualifications. The course material includes numerous examples and self assessment questions which students can use to develop their knowledge while they study. The course is extremely practical and interesting and is designed to allow students to progress at a realistic pace. Whether you already work in payroll, or not, you will find this course extremely interesting, practical and relevant to you.
Who should enrol?
– Anyone who is responsible for maintaining a company’s PAYE, PRSI and USC records
– People responsible for the completion of PAYE, PRSI and USC Returns
– Accounts Managers and staff
– People working in a finance department
– Accountants and Accounting Technicians
– People who wish to improve their knowledge of the Irish PAYE, PRSI and USC system
– Anyone who wants to obtain a valuable qualification
If you have any questions or are unsure on anything regarding the Certificate in Payroll Techniques please fill out the form on the right of the page and a member of our team will get in touch with you a.s.a.p