Who should attend this course?
If you are planning to introduce and embed lasting change within your firm, then this programme is for you. This webinar series will help managers at all levels to devise a robust plan to support their staff as they start on the road to change. Repositioning your team is paramount in planning for success and embedding new work routines.
What is Covered on the Day?
Respond to Change
- support your team as they adapt to the changing work environment
- transition your team through the change process, from initial resistance through to repositioning your team for the future
- implement change by using a 5-step approach which focuses on building awareness, leading the team, robust preparation, clear and decisive actions and integrating the change into the new ways of working
- motivate and energise your team during a period of uncertainty and build a culture of change
Reset and create new Ways of Working
- embed lasting change by establishing your new ways of working and shaping the future of your firm
- sustain the change by identifying the support required by your team as they transition to the new ways of working
- review the skills gap that has been created due to the change taking place
- improve your Employee Experience Index that will build engagement and performance levels
Reprioritise Goals and Performance
- communicate the new business plan to your team and how your team can positively impact the plan
- set new SMARTER Goals for your team, refocus everyone’s priorities and established a shared sense of renewed purpose
- hold monthly meaningful performance conversations that are future based and creates a ‘Feedforward’ culture
- build trust by focusing on outputs, empowerment, and autonomy
Realign your Team to your New Working Model
- provide leadership with purpose and clarity which shows the way forward for your team
- set aside some “team time” to ensure sufficient time is spent repositioning and refocusing your team
- build your personal “team wall” which is a visual summary of the top nine tips for maintaining a high performing culture within your team
- engage your team by using a 5-step approach
Each participant will receive details which includes practical tips that are explored during the webinar series. This can be used to capture your initial thoughts, ideas and actions that will support your strategy for dealing with change.
It also contains some templates including a framework for producing an action plan.
Séan McLoughney, founder of LearningCurve, is a sought after learning and development specialist, author and speaker. Since 2001 he has helped over 17,000 professionals at every level to improve their performance through his high impact workshops and webinars
In addition to his work with LearningCurve, Séan is also a senior lecturer for IPASS as well as a senior lecturer (F1-Accountant in Business -ACCA) in Accountancy School. Séan is a regular speaker for CPA
Ireland for their CPD events. As a successful author, Séan has been published internationally.
He has written three books and numerous articles. His fourth book is due out in September 2019. His first book “Slave to the Clock, Master of Time” helps you improve your time management skills while “Slave to a Job, Master of your Career”, his second book outlines how people can plan and progress their career. His third book “Meaningful Performance Reviews” helps you to improve the performance of your team by
having regular meaningful performance review meetings.