International markets continue to grow in importance for Irish companies, and with this growth comes an expansion of compliance requirements. Whether you are sending expatriates into a country or taking on a small local payroll as part of an acquisition or branch opening, your business will need to ensure it meets all of its obligations.
Outsourcing the payroll function may seem the best solution, but the company remains legally liable for any mistakes the outsource partner may make. It is therefore important that the end client is aware of what the major tasks the outsourcer performs on their behalf, the key deadlines that they need to sign off, and how to interpret key reports and payslip information.
Attendees will be able to accurately follow a simple pay calculation for Germany, and should be able to identify all of the key items on a payslip. You will also be able to:
- Identify all key jurisdiction deadlines
- Understand the penalty regimes and the consequences of getting it wrong
- Have a detailed understanding of the scope of service you are purchasing from an outsource partner
- Understand how to keep up to date with changes in both jurisdictions, and be able to challenge your outsource provider to ensure such changes are made
- Identify what information you need to pass to the outsource partner and why you have to provide it