Refer a Friend and receive a voucher for €50.00
If you know someone who would benefit from completing one of our qualification courses, why not refer them and once they have enrolled and paid for their preferred course you will receive a voucher worth €50.00
The “Refer a Friend” offer is open to anyone who has completed the Certificate in Payroll Techniques (CPT), Certificate in VAT Techniques (CVT), Certificate in Employment Law (CEL) or the IPASS Professional Payroll Manager (PPM) with IPASS.
If you refer any of the above courses to a friend of yours, and they state your name on their application form as being ‘the referrer’, you will receive a €50 voucher once they have enrolled and paid their fees in full.
Rules of the Refer a Friend offer
- You must already have completed either the CPT, CVT or IPASS Professional Payroll Manager qualification course before you refer a friend
- Your referred friend must be new to IPASS and must not have previously completed any of the IPASS qualification courses
- Your referred friend must state your name on their application form as the referrer
- When your referred friend enrols on an IPASS qualification course, and pays their fees in full we will post you a voucher for €50
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I study a qualification course with my friend, can I refer my friend to enrol on the same course?
If this is your first time to study with IPASS, then No. You must have already completed a qualification course with IPASS, before you refer a friend. If you have completed a qualification course already, your friend must give your name as the referrer on their application form, and you will receive the voucher.
2. If my friend forgets to put my name as the referrer on the course application form, can I still get the voucher?
Sorry, but your friend must add your name as the referrer at the time they complete their application form.
3. If I studied with IPASS sometime ago and recommended a friend to study a qualification course with IPASS, can I now claim the voucher although my friend forgot to add my name as the referrer?
NO, your friend must add your name as the referrer on their application form.
4. Can I refer more than one friend?
Yes you can refer as many friends as you like. As long as they enrol and pay for their fees in full you will receive a voucher for each friend.
Refer a Friend offer is only valid for students enrolling on an IPASS qualification course commencing in September 2016. This offer is not valid with any other offer.