Some topics we will cover on the day:
– PAYE Modernisation – 1 year on! A Revenue representative from the PAYE Modernisation Planning Division will address this topic in each venue
– Employer End of Year Obligations
– Transition from 2019 to 2020
– Employee Automatic End of Year Review
– Employment Detail Summary and End of Year Statement
– Changes to BIK on Company Vehicles
– Changes to Employee Flat Rate Expenses
– Taxation of Part-time Lecturers and Teachers
– New Time Limit for Self-Correction of Monthly Returns without Penalty
– Changes to Parental Leave
– Introduction of Parent’s Leave and Benefit
– Main Findings from the Report on the Amalgamation of USC and PRSI
– Changes to Sectoral Employment Orders
– And Much More!
If you work in payroll, HR or Accounts, this course is essential for you. This seminar will be presented by an IPASS Payroll Consultant who specialises in the area of employment taxation. All attendees will be provided with a comprehensive handout which will act as an invaluable reference document.